We are pleased to announce that at Balance of Harmony Acupuncture, we are offering ZhìNéng QìGōng classes. We teach these classes at our clinic during scheduled weekends.
Learning ZhìNéng QìGōng is very rewarding and provides you with a tool that can transform your life in many positive ways.
A daily practice of ZhìNéng QìGōng will help to strengthen the body as a result of a more abundant, balanced, and uninterrupted flow of Qì and Blood, maintain a robust immune system, keep your emotions balanced and maintain a clear mind, among other benefits.
During this course, participants learn the fundamental theory of ZhìNéng QìGōng Science, its cultural and historical framework, as well as the physical, emotional, and mental aspects associated with this practice and culture.
You will learn and practice different methods in-depth so that you will have an excellent didactic experience and be able to make them part of your daily life. As a companion for this course, we have also prepared valuable written information on the subjects taught and discussed during the class and recordings for further review.
After completing the course, you can maintain and be supported in your journey by frequently appointed group practices.
We plan to post ahead of time the dates when these courses will be taught, and those interested should call or e-mail Balance of Harmony Acupuncture for the details.
Dates: To be announced.
Times: 8:30 A.M to 12:30 P.M classes and practices.
One-hour lunch break @ 12:30.
Resuming activities @ 1:30 P.M – 5:30 P.M.
- Sixteen hours of lectures and hands-on practice on the First Level of ZhìNéng QìGōng and complementary methods.
- Audiovisual material.
- ZhìNéng QìGōng journal/notebook.
- Printed complement notes.
- A one hour recorded video with detail explanations of the First Level Method of ZhìNéng QìGōng, Pěng Qì Guàn Dǐng Fǎ.
Syllabus of the course:
- The fundamental theory of ZhìNéng QìGōng science
- The method (s) for organizing the Qì Field – Zǔ Chǎng Fǎ & Dīng Tiān Lì Dì
- Gathering/pulling Qì method – Lā Qì Fǎ
- First Level of ZhìNéng QìGōng: Lifting Qì Up and Pouring Qì Down method – Pěng Qì
- Guàn Dǐng Fǎ
- Straight legs sitting posture to relax/open the hips method – Zhí Tuǐ Zuò Sōng Yāo Fǎ
- Stretching Qì method – Chēn Qì Fǎ
- Three Centers Merge Standing Meditation – Sān Xīn Bìng Zhàn Zhuāng
- Wall squatting method – Dūn Qiáng Fǎ
- Ways to lose and preserve Qì
- The Five Emotions and the Five Zang Organs
- ZhìNéng QìGōng as a Life Journey